|NEXT: "Agatha Crusty and the Health Spa Murders" by Derek Webb - April2019
|For GDPR statement; please see foot of this page.
|Data Protection (GDPR 2018) and Your Consent
Westoning Players Community Amateur Theatre Group (hereafter WP)
will endeavour to remain compliant with GDPR 2018 and other relevant legislation.
1. Personal data will be used for the operation of the WP drama group ONLY.
2. Personal data will be held securely and will not leave the group.
3. Personal data will be used for:-
• Membership admin including Social events; Production Working Parties; Group internal information; Rehearsal notification; member welfare.
• Patron's information is held by the Secretary for admin/information purposes.
4. Obtaining Consent will be continuous:
• Confirmed (re-)consent to use member's data will be obtained annually.
• Confirmed (re-)consent to use member's image (photo or video) in any/all of: WP publicity, WP website, WP Facebook Twitter feed;
• Patron's (re-)consent obtained upon annual patronage renewal.
5. When a member leaves the WP group - the member's Personal Data will be deleted within a half year. Data of Patrons lapsing are deleted
within a half year.
6. No sensitive data is or will be held.
7. WP has a child & vulnerable adult protection officer who is an elected committee member.
8. "Customer" data - of persons purchasing tickets to WP productions is securely held.
Anyone may request a copy of their personal data held as an "SAR" under the Act - from the Secretary.
The Westoning Players are a not-for-profit Community Amateur Theatre Group run by an annually elected management
committee. The scrutinised accounts are opened to inspection annually at the public AGM. Policies are continually
reviewed during periodic (generally monthly) committee meetings.
|Westoning Players (What We spend)
For our internal spending, on the stage-sets,
staging, curtains, carpets, costumes,
make-up, lights, sound equipment and so on,
we plough back the surplus money from our
If we need to raise capital, like we have for
our new sectional fore-stage, we get grants
from the Parish Council, Tesco Bags of Help,
and now from the Co-op "Local Cause"
Thank you one and all.
|If you are a CO-OP member, you
can help us raise money to run
our drama club by using your
CO-OP "divvi" to fund our Co-op
local cause project.
Log in and check out your options.
Our Co-op "Local Cause" number